How to Book
- If you wish to make a booking within 4 weeks of the start date, please contact us by email in advance of paying a deposit.
- We advise you to book your selected tour date at least eight weeks in advance of the start date.
- A deposit of £100 per person is required to book a place on one of our tours.
- If a booking is made within 8 weeks of the start date, then full payment is required.
- Please note that all booking deposits are non-refundable.
- Your deposit will only be refunded if we cannot secure your booking.
- When we receive your deposit, we will begin to make the necessary reservations and arrangements for your selected tour.
- As soon as we have secured your reservations, we will send you a reminder of the outstanding balance and due date for payment.
- Your information/travel pack will be created and posted to your home address or the first B & B that you will be staying in.
- Please make sure that you have adequate travel insurance for your trip.
- Your walking and information pack will be in English, one pack per group of 4.
- Many of the B&B owners are reluctant to take multiple single room bookings for the same night. For this reason, we cannot accept more than 2 single room requests per booking.
- All other Terms & Conditions apply.
All our online transfers are handled by Stripe or PayPal – 2 of the world’s leading and safest credit card processing system.
If you prefer to pay by bank transfer all bank details will be provided.